My first blog


Hey there! I'm writing this blog to share my wild ride through the world of stick figure animation. It's going to be labeled "Stick Figures and Super Powers: My Animated Adventures" in three parts just to get us started. Inspired by my love for anime's epic fight scenes, I started with some seriously choppy animations that looked like a jittery squirrel drew them. After countless hours of practice (and a few rage quits), I can now proudly say my stick figures are battling it out like they're straight out of One Piece. But hey, I'm far from done! There's always more to learn and new ways to make my animations even cooler. So, come along for the journey, laugh at my early struggles, and maybe get inspired to start your own animation adventure!

Comments

  1. the first part will be called

    HOOKED ON ANIME: THE GATEWAY DRUG TO ANIMATION
    remember to keep reading and keep imagining.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts